I am a girl,
A girl who would like to heal.
Healing takes many personalities though.
This is just one way for me to work through it.
Work out the struggles, the joys, and everything in between.
It may be a short entry or a long entry.
In the end it doesn't matter as long as I achieve my daily goal.
Each day will be one step closer to the new me that I want to achieve.
I am fearful people will think that I am doing this for attention or "fame".
Wrong.
I am doing this for myself, so that I may one day look back and see what I dealt with daily.
An encrypted and online memoir, something for me to send off into the world and to keep for myself.
The power of writing can be so exquisitely strong.
This is a new outlet for me to be sharing with the universe.
Time to bare my soul for a year.
Be patient world, for I am a girl who has a temper, feelings, and a life.
- Day 1-
No comments:
Post a Comment