Thursday, January 5, 2017

-Day 4-

Why do people need to wait for a "new year" to make promises? 
Promises that will most likely be broken. 
How I look at it is they each day is a new day of a new batch of 365 days. 
A new year each day. 
Why can't people just make a realization and stick with it. Not become so gung-ho that they burn out of it. 
A person should want to make a promise to themselves that they want to fulfill. 

For me I know I have had to start with small promises, but they become fulfilled and it leaves me feeling full of satisfaction. 
Us as humans shouldn't have to wait until an exact date to make these promises, we should be able wake up one morning and want to start the change. 
Do not get me wrong I understand that not everyone is on the same page of new beginnings. 
As humans we need to support and share love to each other. 
As a member of the human race I choose to make new beginnings all the time and I know it is hard to start, but it's about determination. 
5 years ago I clearly was not in the same spot that I am today. 
I was not ready to make promises and commitments to myself. 
Maybe it's a mentality and matururity thing. 
Which if it is I am beyond thankful for the new promises that I have been making in the past years. 
All the achievements made keep amounting to newer and bigger self promises. 
This is just one aspect that I can now see and am whole heartily thankful for it. 
For this is part of who I am.  


-Day 4- 

No comments:

Post a Comment